skip to main | skip to sidebar

I'm going to Designland!

It's the journey of words, images and everything in-between.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First black hole for light created on Earth - physics-math - 14 October 2009 - New Scientist

First black hole for light created on Earth - physics-math - 14 October 2009 - New Scientist

Shared via AddThis

Posted by April at 10:28 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
April
This would be the old-lady perm, cut my stylist gave me in the first grade. You can say I've lived a thousand lives in this 'do. What was once my source of pain is now my fountain of inspiration. I rode in on my segway from mulletville, feathered hair a blazin' in all its design glory. You've seen what I can do with hairspray. Fear my 3m Super77 skills.
View my complete profile

Travel Buddies

  • Anthony Willard
  • Ashley Preston
  • Ben Myers
  • Brandon Destefano
  • Christelle Larco
  • Dawn Henriques
  • Hannah-Love
  • Jaclyn Yaeger
  • Kate Wedekin
  • Kelly Wirth
  • Nate Robinson
  • Patrick King
  • Rashaund Savage
  • Rebecca Do
  • Tamara Hundley
  • Tim Conway
  • Traci Van Buren

Scrapbook Entries

  • ▼ 2009 (12)
    • ► November (1)
    • ▼ October (7)
      • Spoken Word
      • Cool Documentary
      • My favorite words
      • First black hole for light created on Earth - phys...
      • more cliche fun
      • Awesomely bad cliche use
      • Trouble blogging
    • ► September (4)
I'm going to Designland!